SHOW ME THE WAY BY CHASIS P - VIDEO & AUDIO... DOWNLOAD PLAY & SHARE



SHOW ME THE WAY... by Chasis P! Produced by Mr Uj, is an inspirational song that I derived from my experience… trying to make it and fulfill my existence in life, always praying to God for better days ahead, more blessings, long life and prosperity… Plz Download Play & Share
             DOWNLOAD

SHOW ME THE WAY… Almighty God is my reality and am grateful to him. I remain my humble self your buddy Francesca Ezeh (a.k.a Chasis P) A native of Ahiazu Mbaise Local Government Area in Imo State. My music career is not a guest for wealth or popularity neither a chase for complexity of famousity but an expression of motherly passion I have for music. Many will be wandering why I use the word motherly passion, I will explain in details… in the word mother is ambitious and play a keen role in everything we do in life. My mother is role model, my initiator and my courage.

Like mother like daughter is a literal language to explain the metaphor above. I took after her in singing… am happy her latent ambition was realized in me, hereditary of hitherto have given birth to a Public figure. What else should I say if not to thank God, for even my sins not withstanding his plans for me including my fans. Though tough times came and gone but together Grace sustain me… I encouraged my fans to lookup to God and never to give up by pressure of foreseen and unforeseen circumstances. No force can stop you from shining not even any one. Your destiny is not competitive. Only use your time for profitable ventures and believe in your God, yourself and dream. Fate can re-write your life script, reshape your destiny and rename your personality… may God remember you this season in Jesus name… Amen.

                                                       DOWNLOAD



SportArb

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...